Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 10 on 10

morning walk with my walking buddies
our maiden voyage to the nursery
this guy does not travel without legos these days
feeding the animals at Sunnyside Park with friends
somebody took a serious tumble on the bumpy blacktop at the park after falling on her face yesterday, so hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles was in order
future carrots
first seed starts
for our daffodil hunting this season, we need only look in our backyard
(but, we'll go out looking anyway)look what I found hiding in the garden?!
gyros night!
dinner prep is more fun in a pretty apron
It was a marvelous spring day here on the palouse. The kind I was wishing for, oh, last week when it was snowing. Lots of people hate spring on the palouse because of the erratic behavior of the weather, but I'm trying to see it as an exercise in thankfulness. When those sunny days come, I try to soak in every ounce of goodness, to save up for the 37, windy and rainy days (my least favorite). Today was near perfection!

2 comments:

  1. I loved being your walking partner and I love the apron. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a post from you Tiffany, I was getting a little worried about you guys!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete