Sunday, January 1, 2012

She's 5!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
After months and months of looking forward to this big milestone, my little girl is now officially big. She's looking forward to kindergarten in the fall, ballet classes this winter and hours of riding her new razor scooter in her hot pink tutu.

I still think that 4 was the most perfect age and I tried really hard to convince her to stay 4 forever. She said no, but she promised that even when she's as big as me and we share clothes, I can still call her baby. phew.
(Photo credit: I shamelessly stole the first two photos off my sil's blog. She captured my girl so well!)

4 comments:

  1. Love these photos and the girl in them! She can not be 5 already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, friend! Nick mentioned our (hopeful) trip to the coast this spring and now EVERY piece of artwork she creates is for you, M or miss F. You'd better get a binder for all of the art coming your way! :)love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, beautiful Sydney!!! I hope this big year is full of sunshine for you! :)

    ~Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday, sydney! how can she be five already?!

    ReplyDelete